Propane Delivery and Sales
in Washington, PA, and Surrounding Areas
C.R. Augenstein Inc. Offers Residential Propane Delivery
C.R. Augenstein Inc. offers propane delivery and sales near Washington, PA, and throughout Southwestern PA. We are a local company that believes in making service our number one priority! If you are tired of talking to an automated machine and waiting weeks for your deliveries, call (724) 206-0679 today. Customers can also conveniently place orders online. We are available for 24/7 deliveries, too, in the event that you run out. Ask about our delivery options including will call and automatic delivery via smart tank technology.
Propane Can Fuel Generators, Pool Heaters, and More
We offer the best propane prices possible and flexible payment plans to help fit any budget. Propane is an efficient, clean-burning, and environmentally safe energy source. Propane has many uses in your home, including:
- Pool Heaters
- Clothes Dryers
- Central Heating
- Water Boiler
- Hot Water Tanks
- Instant Hot Water Heaters
- Cook Stoves and Ovens
If you need propane for any of the listed items, make a call to C.R. Augenstein Inc. near Washington, PA. We will get to you as soon as possible to fill your propane tank. Please note that we do not sell small tanks of propane for grills.
Propane Tank Installation for Homes in Washington, PA
C.R. Augenstein Inc. has propane tanks in stock and ready to install on your property for any number of appliances listed above. We do not charge rent for our tanks as long as you use the minimum one tank per year. Talk to our team today to learn more about our tank installation services in Washington, PA.
What to Do If You Smell Propane in Your Home
Using propane as a heat source is a great way to keep your home comfortable. However, you should not be able to smell it. If you smell propane, be sure to follow these steps to keep your family and home safe:
- Immediately put out all smoking materials and other open flames.
- Do not operate lights, telephones, appliances, or cell phones. Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion or fire.
- Make sure everyone is out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
- Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank if it is safe to do so.
- After moving a safe distance away from the home, call us right away. If you cannot reach us, call 911 or your local fire department.
- Stay away from the area until help arrives.
- Do not use propane appliances until a professional technician inspects it.
Following these steps can keep you safe in the event of a propane leak. C.R. Augenstein Inc. follows NFPA and CTEP guidelines to protect our customers. Call us 24/7 for assistance.